My photo
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/portomnibus

Friday, September 11, 2009

"y to much? but do it all" - Nikki's little note.

Jeez. I was on the phone with my dad earlier this morning because he was helping me with a few things. He gave me a tip for men, and he also told me that he will order two black polo shirts from Target and one black pant from Dickies, for my job. Everytime he asked me a question, I would answer him and explain myself as I normally do. At one point, he was like "k just shut up." I was like: excuse me? And then at the end of the conversation I was like, "Thanks. Have a great day," and he hung up....

I remember Christian Siriano, from Project Runway saying, "Ewww don't get bitchy!" Haha that's exactly what I was thinking after I got off the phone with dad. Moody talk is disgusting.

Then I went to my 11 o' clock English 102 class, which took place at the campus library computer lab. I checked out a few books for my research paper that I have to do for that class. Then, I went to lunch.

I had this beef fajita thing and it was good. In line, a kid went in front of me because he wanted to see his friend, and noticed what he did. He was like sorry and getured me to go foward. I responded by saying, "No that's okay. You're fine :)" I let him in front of me.

After lunch, I went back to my room.

I had received a call from Dreama, my new boss, and I missed it becuase I was too busy trying to get to my 8 o' clock Psychology class. I called her back after lunch and she didn't answer. Then, she called me back and I didn't answer. It's funny how we kept missing each other's calls. So, I left her a message saying that I will make it to safeway at 7AM on saturday (and sunday), for my training. Yes, I will be training this weekend and perhaps I'll start my job on Monday. Haha, Hannah was like "Barista Michael!" :D I'm excited to learn how to master the art of coffee making. *brews* STARBUCKS!

It was hard trying to figure out Dreama's number! Her voicemail that she left me, this morning, was not clear. I listened to it a million times and realized that Dreama gave me the wong cell phone number. I am glad that my cell phone keeps track of missed calls. So, I clicked that number and it was the correct one. I didn't get a call back, yet.

UGH so much for a relaxing weekend....I have so much catching up to do on my homework, a lot of studying to prepare for exams, and a lot of training to do for my job.

My stomach is upset and I don't know why. I am going to go relax and read before I start my homework. I think I will have subway for dinner.

Until then,

Michael

P.S.
Of course, it's September 11. Patriot Day.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, a good 2 hour nap will re-ernergize you ! And maybe some junk foood splurges. lOl . thas what i do n e ways. Good luck ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha, good luck with the training! ^.^
    You'll have fun. and lol about the whole phone call/missing each others call thing :P.
    -Alisha

    ReplyDelete