My photo
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/portomnibus

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nerves and Excitement

Heyy all! I am back at school, today. I got up at 8:45 AM to get ready for the day. I tried that Cliff nutrition bar and I don't like it...I prefer the Luna bar.

Yesterday, nothing much happened. I slept in (which was a bad idea, of course) and I felt weak and tired when I woke up, around 12:45 PM. The night before that, I had taken 2 Sudafed Pe night cold pills. So, that made me drowsy and weak...

I had subway with my friend, Megan, and her friend. I chose Italian BMT on Parmesan Oregano bread, as I always choose :) It made me FULL.

My friend, Melissa, came over (at 4pm) to my room to pick up her phone, which she had left in my suite mate, Alex's room. We talked about personal things and she said she'd text me for dinner. She left close to five PM, then she texted me to go to dinner. I sat at the table with friends but I didn't eat. The food looked gross so I went to safeway to buy a sandwich, instead. I didn't really like the sandwich and I couldn't eat all of it because I was still full from Subway.

I have the job interview today. Wish me luck!! I feel confident that I am going to get it, but am nervous about the time issue. So, I don't know how it's going to go. The interview is at 3 o' clock. I'll be sure to update you guys.

Dude! I started trying this new experiment. I decided to use my Pantene Pro-V shampoo (with bamboo, avocado, and grapeseed) to scrub and clean my face with. I did it for two days and NOTICED that my face was looking CLEANER and my pimples were diminishing! My Dove body soap doesn't really work...but this Pantene shampoo does! It doesn't excessively dry my face, so that's good :) You should try it and see the results!

I went to my 9:30 class and we talked about a short story called A good man is hard to find by Flannery O' Conner. It's a good story; I liked it. It was dark and twisted. Anyway, I spoke in class, mentioning my point of view about a particular situation stated in the story. As I was talking, my face got hot, my hands shook insanely, and I was stuttering! It was bad! I have a hard time controlling my nerves. I can't help it!! Fortunately, I got my point across--and it was a new discussion that we couldn't finish because it was time to go. Jonathan wasn't there :(

After class, I posted two of my advertisements about hiring a photographer onto the bulletin boards. I want to model and I need to start making a portfolio. I will post more today.

AHHH I am behind now...I didn't do my homework this weekend lol. Darn, I have SO MUCH catching up to do!

I JUST checked my myspace e-mail and I got a message from my old best friend, Tiffany! I am SO excited! She gave me her number so we can stay in contact! YES. I am SUPER excited now :D I was afraid that we lost contact because she doesn't go on myspace that much. I called her but she didn't answer, so I left a voice mail. Hopefully she'll get it.

Anywayy, I'm starving so I'm going to head to lunch and to my one o' clock math class.

Until then,

Michael

1 comment:

  1. i cant believe you use body wash and shampoo on your face. Talk about skin SUICIDE!

    ReplyDelete