My photo
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/portomnibus

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor day weekend, Day two.

I had a BIG lunch/brunch. I ate an omelet (with ham, olives, onions, jalapeƱos, and some cheese), noodle soup with vegetables and chicken, salad (topped with bacon bites), and a delicious cheesecake! I was full! The "chef" like ignored me while I was standing in line--and this jock, who just arrived, yelled at the chef the order he wanted. I was like....okay.....I'm standing in line. I didn't think of it as a big deal because the ingredients to the omelet wans't going anywhere and I was patient. Whatever--I did enjoy the meal though :) That's all what matters.



Before I went to lunch I did 20 push-ups while I jammed and jigged to Beyonce's Check on it and Ego. I also looked at my videos and pictures I took, while I was in Lajes, Portugal (I may upload some pictures and videos...but not right now). I miss those days! OH, I also had that Luna nutrition bar for breakfast because I was hungry. It was good! Now I have to try the Cliff nutrition bar and pick which bar I liked. If I like both, I'll buy a week's worth of both.

I have been watching youtube videos and I have found a lot of very interesting clips. I subscribed to two people--and followed one of them right here on blogger.

Ugh...I still have an itchy nose with nasal congestion AND, I need to be doing homework! I procrastinate so easliy! I must FOCUS! *clicks on youtube*

Until then,

Michael

----------
Text Message Conversation:

Brigitte: Laugh at me one more time and I will punch your testicles!
Me: Threaten me one more time and I will grow breasts.
Brigitte: I will kill you. Now...how big are your boobs?
Me: Big D's!
Brigitte: Lmao. Your boobs weigh more than you.
Me: ahahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. XD roflamo, great ending :P.
    wow, looks like you had a great day XD glad to see things are improoving mike!.
    Hm... omelets, gee those are delishous. Too bad I cant have them anymore lol. What did the neutri bar taste like? i dont think they sell them here.. hm... and you fart when you dont eat? XD aha. wow. I think.. I can last without food untill 3pm when i'm at work just because i dont do anything but sit, well, i drink watter and thats it. hm... and on school days untill 1am i think. idk, im not a breackfast eater anymore since i cant eat eggs, most i'll eat is yogurt. its good, sweet, oh and i also like cerial and toast... mixing up peanut butter toast and cerial together may sound weird, but it tastes good. Idk, if your up for something different, i recomend those things. hm... yup.
    Good luck with the whole nose nazel allergy sounding thing mike. Hope ya feel better!.
    -Alisha

    ReplyDelete