My photo
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/portomnibus

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WOHOO!

I got the job! I will be working at Starbucks in Safeway!

I get paid 7 something an hour, so that's not bad I guess.

The interview went very well and I am glad it did! Dreama, who is ---*phone rings* IT"S TIFFANY! Aww she's sending me a picture of her daughter right now. We just got off the phone and she will call me tomorrow, during her lunch break. Her voice is SO different! She sounds SO grown up and mature (4:42PM).

Anywayy--what was I saying? *reads previous passage* SO, Dreama is the boss of Starbucks and she is really excited for me to work there! I made her laugh, so that's good. It's one of those techniques that works very well during interviews and shows how socially comfortable and enthusiastic you are. I also heard that Dreama is a bitch...so I don't know. As of now, I see no reason why I should dislike her. :D I need to go back to safeway, tonight, to buy Luna bars (which I totally forgot to do!!).

I gotta go now and start on my homework! I need a lot of catching up to do.

Until then,

Michael

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS SUD FACE :DDDDD


    hopefully i get that lucky soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wth is a safeway? XD idk. lol. Never been to one before :P. But ANYWAYS... CONGRATS!!!! ^.^ super glad to hear you finally got a job mike, thats fantastic! and dang 7 bucks an hour. heh more than i make :P. hopefully i'll be able to make more once i learn graffiti, but... that aint going to happen untill the end of the month *is slowly improoving*. :D ahaha. well, i do know that i am good at glass etching (anotother thinmg my job does) so... yah super easy, i'll send pics once i can :D. *might even send you something cool like that for a christmas present* :P. but you aint getting it unless you send me my be-lated b-day present before then :P. aha j/k i'll be sending it anyways. oh and its awesome that you were able to come in contact with an old friend ^.^; that must have been fun. Hope the job goes well O_O; today... i made a mess with the graffiti air brush... KAPOW, the jet of air inside the brush that had ink in it went up in the air, splatted the lights with black splatters, and all of a sudden it rained black ink on my clothes, some of the stores clothes that we use (little black dots on them, but not everywhere), on the grownd, and on a printer that was in storage that got the most hit, other than the light on the cealing... er... yah, spent like an hour and a half cleaning up ink. bleck. Bill the owner of the store was cool about it, no permanent damage XDD but damn that was a big mess. dang i was tired. I kept cool, so make sure if a mess or something happens when you work, you keep your cool and not fret over it ^.^ and dont hide it. lol. Best of luck! i'm looking forward on hearing on how the first few days of work go!!
    -Alisha

    ReplyDelete